We are setting the industry standard to influence and inspire through our innovative methods. We merge together cannabis culture with cutting-edge technology to deliver the best possible customer and employee experience(s).
The company operates a fully integrated cannabis business with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California; the world's largest cannabis market. We control our supply chain from cultivation to retail, which enables us to deliver clean and tested cannabis products at unmatched prices.
Our mission is to provide the one-stop-shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer experience service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty.
The Manufacturing Technician I is responsible for executing all processes in production while strictly adhering to cGMP, environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related regulations which could apply. The Manufacturing Technician I is expected to fully participate in both departmental projects and any quality working teams which may be applicable. Under the general direction of the lead technician and the overall direction of the Manger, this position shall be responsible for supporting production by repairing and servicing their machines. All of the specific requirements presented in this job description are applicable to the functional area in which it resides. The ideal candidate is flexible, adaptable, collaborative, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. This position is for second shift training may be done on first then transferred to second.
2 Shifts Available/ Schedule: Monday - Friday 6:00AM - 2:30PM OR 3:30PM - 12:00AM
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- To belong to a community of relentlessly dedicated individuals driven by a passion to be a best-in-class cannabis brand
- To do exceptionally meaningful work that helps to improve other's quality of life.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit; guided by an authentic understanding of cannabis and cannabis culture; and committed to social justice.
- The opportunity to work for a growing company that is positioned to become a globally recognized brand in the cannabis industry
- Significant opportunity for growth, experience, and learning in a startup company
KEY ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- A resilient and entrepreneurial spirit with a growth mindset
- A true team player willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done to succeed
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership
- Able to create, maintain and build professional relationships and rapport
- Have a strong desire to grow professionally and personally
- Have a sound knowledge of market trends
- Flexibility - this role will be ever-changing
- Support for the Manufacturing areas
- Service manufacturing equipment
- Conduct documentation on machine maintenance
- Participate in Quality Working Teams and Continuous Improvement Teams
- Conduct visual inspection of manufacturing equipment and change overs
- Troubleshoots any equipment/process problems and resolves as quickly as possible
- Monitor equipment for proper utilization
- Employees may be required to manage hazardous wastes in compliance with company procedures & State/Federal/Local hazardous waste regulations. Duties may include: Identifying, handling, generating, accumulating, storing, labeling, and on-site transporting of hazardous wastes.
- Basic Computer Skills
- May perform safety and cGMP inspections or observations.
- Ensure compliance with SOP/cGMP and cGDP requirements
- May assist in training of new employees
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to read and follow detailed written instructions and have good verbal/written communication skills
- Requires basic electronic theory
- Ability to manipulate controls, disassemble/assemble equipment using a variety of hand tools.
- Read and understand equipment manuals
- Read and understand schematic diagrams, mechanical drawings, interconnect drawings preferred
- Stand/walk for majority of shift and push/pull/lift large containers weighing up to 50 pounds using hand dollies, pallet jacks, or other mechanical aids as necessary
- High School or equivalent work experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization's facilities.
- Be able to stand, and sit for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.