STIIIZY- General Manager
Are you interested in working for the world's largest cannabis market with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California? Are you someone who wants to be part of the growth of a fast growing industry? At IGS Solutions LLC, our mission is clear: to provide the ultimate one stop shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world.
Our STIIIZY product line is one of the best-selling cannabis brands in the market today and has claimed the title of the best-selling vape brand across all BDSA-tracked markets and best selling brand overall in the California market! We are rooted in California, but we currently have operations in Nevada and Washington with plans to soon expand to Michigan. Additionally, we are currently building distribution networks to future markets in more than 60 countries!
We recognize that our employees are at the center of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes our core values: Influence, Inspire, Innovate, Win, & Grow! Our employees come from a wide range of retail backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table as we work together to continue our incredible growth. If you are interested in partaking in the journey of building a nationally recognized and leading brand, we want to hear from you!
Position Overview: The General Manager is accountable for the overall store experience, employee experience, operations, and results. Our ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, passionate and a proven leader. With experience managing retail businesses, the General Manager is capable of building and motivating a team of outgoing, results-oriented sales staff.
By building strong customer relationships and growing the reputation of our brand, you know what it takes to improve the store’s performance. Some would call you a trailblazer - you aren’t afraid of taking risks or dealing with ambiguity. You thrive in environments where you get to problem solve, be creative and overcome challenges to achieve business metrics. You see the immense value in our retail locations as billboards for the brand and take pride in improving all aspects of the store to ensure that our stores are successful within the retail cannabis landscape.
- Create and promote a healthy team culture where individual employees have the capacity and feel empowered to work autonomously while striving to meet a common collaborative goal
- Lead and inspire team members to continuously grow, learn, and evolve personally and professionally
- Help build an exceptional team that will uphold and deliver our mission, vision, and goals to employees and customers.
- Promote an environment and culture that is focused on positive and healthy interactions
- Mediate conflict, address complex issues, and make decisions in high-pressure situations
- Contribute to growth and staff motivation through minimum turnover; retain high level candidates
- Manage all day-to-day operations to maximize sales growth while focusing on operational efficiency and compliance
- Exceed the customer's expectations by implementing and delivering exceptional service and training the staff to deliver said service
- Drive customer visit goals and increase the number of returning customers; maximize store sales through effective planning, execution and brand awareness
- Monitor and manage staffing, scheduling, operations, processes, etc.
- Strategically utilize the tools and resources provided by District Managers to improve operational efficiency, improve cultural goals, and exceed KPIs
- Implement systems of checks and balances in areas vulnerable to loss
- Ensure store is operating in compliance with all City and State regulations and labor laws
- Comply with all HR policies and employee handbook; maintain detailed documentation of all HR processes
- Have clear knowledge and understanding of cannabis regulations (including Metrc) and ensure that compliance is executed in operations
- Monitor and manage inventory, product placement, and store presentation
- Oversee all areas of the store architecture and delegate accordingly
- Attend weekly trainings in order to be equipped to turn key training materials to Assistant Managers in manager meetings; meetings must be led in an engaging and influential way to energize the management team members
- Partner with Assistant Managers to effectively communicate and delegate goals, tasks, and responsibilities to the team to ensure a smooth operational flow
- *Other duties may be assigned
- Minimum 21 years of age
- 3-5 years of retail management experience
- Be in office/on-site a minimum of fifty (50) hours per week. Monday through Sunday during business hours. Exceptions include vacation or sick leave.
- 2 weekends a month (Saturday and Sunday)
- 2-3 closing shifts a week (1 must be Friday)
- GM meetings are held for 1 hour either Mondays or Tuesdays (depending on district)
- Experience with a proven track record (meeting/exceeding KPIs) in leading large, high volume retail stores
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) comfortability with various software and databases
- Comfortable working variable shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays; must be able to be on call to respond to the needs of the store
Total Compensation Package:
- Annual performance based bonus
- Medical Insurance for 70% covered by the company for part time and full time employment
- Paid training to learn about the history of cannabis, compliance, product knowledge, and sales
- 10% employee discounts and 20% employee discounts on Stiiizy mmj products (with the exception of Modesto/Davis employees) on top of already highly competitive prices
- Annual employee appreciation
- 30-40% merchandise discount for Stiiizy swag
- Free virtual workforce development classes (contingent on partnerships with local colleges)
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Paid manager training
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds at times.
- Be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist
Salary$70000 USD per year