STIIIZY Distribution Box Truck Driver
We are looking for an experienced Truck Driver to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner. Manifests, Trucking laws, fork lift, shrink wrapping and other skills in warehouse and distribution is what our ideal candidate will have. Cannabis Industry experience is a plus!
- Will be driving all box truck types up to 26 ft.
- Route will begin and end in Oakland, California
- Pick-up, load, and transport finished products directly to the customer
- Follow routes and time schedules
- Package product and operate your delivery vehicle
- Receive feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments, handle cash and change
- Complete logs and reports
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Assist with store delivery and pick up, loading and unloading, removing dunnage and pallets
- Maneuver trucks into loading and unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents, or violations
Salary$19 - $21 USD per hour
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Understanding of all truck driving laws will need to be followed (E.g. weight stations, speed, paperwork recording, etc.)
- Ability to drive a 26-foot box truck and cargo van
- Receptive to critique and training
- Ability to handle and maintain cash
- Valid driver’s license & auto insurance with 0 points, no accidents in 3 years.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, etc)
- Valid California driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Have a sound knowledge of market trends
- Able to create, maintain and build professional relationships and rapport
- Prolonged periods of sitting while driving.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization's facilities.
- Be able to stand, and sit for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Trucking school diploma or certifications preferred, but not required
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a delivery driver in any industry
- Knowledge of warehouse and distribution procedures
STIIIZY is revolutionizing the cannabis industry by creating a product portfolio that is best in class from technology (device) to flower (extract). The signature STIIIZY proprietary delivery system offers a discreet experience built for portability and convenience and the premium quality concentrates uphold a high level of potency and purity. With a world-class team of cannabis pioneers and passionate professionals, STIIIZY is setting the industry standard to influence and inspire through a truly innovative approach.
- Pay $19-$21/hr depeding on experience
- Medical Insurance for 70% covered by the company and benefits after 90 days
- Paid time off
- Sick time
- Life insurance
- Employee Discounts @ STIIIZY Retail
- 401k w 3.5% matching
Equal opportunity employer
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.