We are setting the industry standard to influence and inspire through our innovative methods. We merge cannabis culture with cutting-edge technology to deliver the best possible customer and employee experience(s).
The company operates a fully integrated cannabis business with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California; the world's largest cannabis market. We control our supply chain from cultivation to retail, which enables us to deliver clean and tested cannabis products at unmatched prices.
Our mission is to provide the one-stop-shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer experience service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty.
Our ideal candidate for this position will take pride in their ability to provide exceptional customer service while also ensuring a safe, accurate, efficient, friendly, and timely delivery. The Delivery Driver is responsible for creating a best-in-class experience for every customer.
- Loading, packaging, transporting, and delivering items to clients in an accurate, safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Must adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws
- Communicate effectively with On-Site and Support teams
- Use handheld device for map routing, order fulfillment, and customer outreach
- Maintain full compliance with all Cannabis compliance laws and regulations.
- Maintain highest professional and ethical standards
- Safeguard all company operating equipment
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid California Driver's license
- Valid Vehicle Registration
- Clean Driving Record for the past 3 years
- Must be insured on the vehicle
- Vehicle must have a working car alarm system
- Must have a reliable vehicle - we do not have company cars
- All Phones and electronics must be hands-free used in accordance with the laws of the road
PAY & REIMBURSEMENT:
- Good pay: You'll earn $15.00 per hour, which is a good rate
- Mileage reimbursement: We'll pay you $0.44 for each mile you drive, and you'll get this money in cash after your shift
- Tips: You can earn extra money from tips
- Discounts: You'll be eligible for employee discounts on our products and services
- Sick leave: After 90 days, you can take time off when you're sick and still get paid
- Help with vehicle repairs: After 90 days, we can help you pay for vehicle repairs. This can save you money and make it easier to keep your vehicle in good condition
Delivery Driver Qualifications/Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet
- Good communication, organization, time management skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- 1-2 years of previous delivery driving experience preferred
- Previous Cannabis experience preferred
- Strong time management and customer service skills
- Ability to get in and out of vehicle and walk up and down stairs during your shift
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.