STIIIZY Brannan St Receptionist
Are you interested in working for the world's largest cannabis market with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California? Are you someone who wants to be part of the growth of a fast growing industry? At IGS Solutions LLC, our mission is clear: to provide the ultimate one stop shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world.
Our STIIIZY product line is one of the best-selling cannabis brands in the market today and has claimed the title of the best-selling vape brand across all BDSA-tracked markets and best selling brand overall in the California market! We are rooted in California, but we currently have operations in Nevada and Washington with plans to soon expand to Michigan. Additionally, we are currently building distribution networks to future markets in more than 60 countries!
We recognize that our employees are at the center of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes our core values: Influence, Inspire, Innovate, Win, & Grow.
Our employees come from a wide range of retail backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table as we work together to continue our incredible growth. If you are interested in partaking in the journey of building a nationally recognized and leading brand, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Assistant/General Manager, the Receptionist serves as a first point of contact for customers in the retail space and on the phone, as well as a liaison between customers and management teams. They understand that because they are the first faces to greet customers, they must be exceptional at creating intentional customer experiences by being enthusiastic, personable, and welcoming upon every customer’s entry into the store.
- Work as a team player and contribute to a positive working environment
- Exceed expectations by working to meet the Company’s mission: To provide the ultimate one stop shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty.
- Promote an environment and culture that is focused on positive and healthy interactions that align with the Company’s core values
- Create intentional experiences for customers by building authentic relationships; exceed the customers expectations by delivering exceptional service
- Welcome all customers and facilitate a seamless check-in process
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure compliance with state and local laws by requesting from each customer their identification/medical cannabis license
- Verify customer identification card status and ensure appropriate age before entering the dispensary
- Be able to explain the dispensary's procedures and policies to customers and ensure smooth processing
- Market the dispensary’s daily deals
- Facilitate the processing of phone and online orders in a timely manner
- Manage the flow of the lobby and customer queue to ensure all customers are helped in a timely manner
- Administer the best level of care and service to our patrons
- Organize workflow and have understanding of duties or delegated tasks
- Fulfill pick up orders through Potify and Weedmaps in a timely manner
- Adhere to all company training and operational standards and procedures (education, merchandising, cleanliness, security, checklists etc.)
- Ensure you are aware of all company communication, rollouts, directives and procedures
- Abide by all company policies and programs
- Manages the visitor’s log
- Adhere to all legislative requirements of cannabis retailers, including federal, state and BCC legislation
- Other duties may be assigned
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Open availability preferred (must be able to work 2 weekend days Fri-Sun). Open availability is defined as the ability to work any and all hours required without restrictions as to the time of day or day of week, including, but not limited to, days, evenings, weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays. Hours are scheduled according to needs of the store and the team member's availability. Relocation may be required for career progression.
- At least 1 year of retail experience
- OSHA certification preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of standing, sitting at a desk, and working on a computer
- Be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist
STIIIZY is revolutionizing the cannabis industry by creating a product portfolio that is best in class from technology (device) to flower (extract). The signature STIIIZY proprietary delivery system offers a discreet experience built for portability and convenience and the premium quality concentrates uphold a high level of potency and purity. With a world-class team of cannabis pioneers and passionate professionals, STIIIZY is setting the industry standard to influence and inspire through a truly innovative approach.
- Partnered with UFCW: The UFCW partners with cannabis workers, patients, consumers, community allies, elected officials, and business owners to achieve the shared goals of creating an industry with family-sustaining jobs and a focus on social equity
- Full time status based on seniority
- Medical Insurance for 70% covered by the company for part time and full time employment
- Paid training to learn about the history of cannabis, compliance, product knowledge, and sales
- Quarterly samples (ranging from $100-$300)
- Annual employee appreciation 30-40% merchandise discount for Stiiizy swag
- Paid holidays
The following benefits apply to all retail employees under the global contract only (excludes Davis/Modesto):
- 10% employee discounts and 20% employee discounts on Stiiizy mmj products on top of already highly competitive prices
- 1.5x premium pay for working on 4/20
- 1 floating holiday after 12 months of employment
- Employee birthday paid holiday
Equal opportunity employerSTIIIZY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.