Are you interested in working for the world's largest cannabis market with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California? Are you someone who wants to be part of the growth of a fast growing industry? At IGS Solutions LLC, our mission is clear: to provide the ultimate one stop shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world.
Our STIIIZY product line is one of the best-selling cannabis brands in the market today and has claimed the title of the best-selling vape brand across all BDSA-tracked markets and best selling brand overall in the California market! We are rooted in California, but we currently have operations in Nevada and Washington with plans to soon expand to Michigan. Additionally, we are currently building distribution networks to future markets in more than 60 countries!
We recognize that our employees are at the center of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes our core values: Influence, Inspire, Innovate, Win, & Grow.
Our employees come from a wide range of retail backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table as we work together to continue our incredible growth. If you are interested in partaking in the journey of building a nationally recognized and leading brand, we want to hear from you!
In this role, you will assist the General Manager in leading the retail team and oversee day to day operations. The ideal candidate for this job shines bright when it comes to setting a good example and keeping coworkers motivated. He/she will foster a culture of teamwork and camaraderie with communication being at the forefront of team building.
- Create and promote a healthy team culture where individual employees have the capacity and feel empowered to work autonomously while striving to meet a common collaborative goal
- Lead and inspire team members to continuously grow, learn, and evolve personally and professionally
- Help build an exceptional team that will uphold and deliver our mission, vision, and goals to employees and customers.
- Promote an environment and culture that is focused on positive and healthy interactions
- Mediate conflict, address complex issues, and make decisions in high-pressure situations
- Ensure store is operating in compliance with all City and State regulations and labor laws
- Comply with all HR policies and employee handbook; maintain detailed documentation of all HR processes
- Have clear knowledge and understanding of cannabis regulations (including Metrc) and ensure that compliance is executed in operations
- Manage all day-to-day operations to maximize sales growth while focusing on operational efficiency and compliance
- Exceed the customers expectations by implementing and delivering exceptional service and training the staff to deliver the same service
- Drive customer visit goals and increase the number of returning customers
- Complete and appropriately delegate (if applicable) tasks assigned during scheduled shift, including and not limited to:
- Correct cash handling and discount application
- Verification of proper paperwork, documentation, and ID for patients
- Accurate use and maintenance of the Point of Sale (POS) system
- Accurate and timely data entry of patient profiles in both the POS system and the regulatory electronic verification systems
- Security measures and safety compliance
- Maintenance of an organized and clean store
- Management of visitor log
- Maintenance of open communication with the management team and other coworkers
- Reporting of team member issues or patient situations
- Submitting end-of-day day reports
- Ensuring opening and closing duties are fulfilled
- Ensuring accuracy with the safe
- Delivering financial and operational reporting regularly
- Holding employees accountable and tracking attendance
- Delivering timely disciplinary action reports for corrective action
- Partner with the General Manager to effectively communicate and delegate goals, tasks, and responsibilities to the team to ensure a smooth operational flow
- Monitor and manage staffing, scheduling, operations, processes, etc.
- Monitor and manage inventory, product placement, and store presentations
- Evaluate floor leads on a consistent basis in order to provide actionable feedback to support their growth
- Strategically utilize the tools and resources provided by General Managers to improve operational efficiency and improve cultural goals
- Implement systems of checks and balances in areas vulnerable to loss
*Other duties may be assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of retail management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not a must; however, 2-3 years of experience in training is necessary
- Open availability: able to work days, nights, holidays and weekends
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) comfortability with various software and databases
- Medical Insurance for 70% covered by the company for full time employment
- Paid training to learn about the history of cannabis, compliance, product knowledge, and sales
- 10% employee discounts and 20% employee discounts on Stiiizy mmj products (with the exception of Modesto/Davis employees)on top of already highly competitive prices
- Annual employee appreciation 30-40% merchandise discount for Stiiizy swag
- Free virtual workforce development classes (contingent on partnerships with local colleges)
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Paid manager training
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds at times
- Be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist
Due to Covid-19, we are doing everything we can to keep our team and customers safe. This means individual offices or widely spaced workstations. We also provide extra masks, shields, hand sanitizer, and gloves as needed. We are an essential business, and we require our team to work in the office.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.