We are setting the industry standard to influence and inspire through our innovative methods. We merge together cannabis culture with cutting-edge technology to deliver the best possible customer and employee experience(s).
The company operates a fully integrated cannabis business with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California; the world's largest cannabis market. We control our supply chain from cultivation to retail, which enables us to deliver clean and tested cannabis products at unmatched prices.
Our mission is to provide the one-stop-shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer experience service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty.
The Print Manager Operator is a professional responsible for the operation and maintenance of printing equipment and machines. They ensure that all printing jobs are completed accurately and on time, as per the client's requirements.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- To belong to a community of relentlessly dedicated individuals driven by a passion to be a best-in-class cannabis brand
- To do exceptionally meaningful work that helps to improve other's quality of life.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit; guided by an authentic understanding of cannabis and cannabis culture; and committed to social justice.
- The opportunity to work for a growing company that is positioned to become a globally recognized brand in the cannabis industry
- Significant opportunity for growth, experience, and learning in a startup company
KEY ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- A resilient and entrepreneurial spirit with a growth mindset
- A true team player willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done to succeed
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership
- Able to create, maintain and build professional relationships and rapport
- Have a strong desire to grow professionally and personally
- Have a sound knowledge of market trends
- Flexibility - this role will be ever-changing
- Operating printing equipment, including digital printers, flexo stations, and other printing equipment.
- Manage print production workflows from receiving customer orders to preparing files for printing, scheduling jobs, and ensuring timely delivery of finished products.
- Implementing automation processes, when possible, to increase efficiency.
- Proficient in operating various software and hardware tools related to digital printing including variable data printing.
- Checking finished prints for quality and accuracy, and making necessary adjustments to ensure proper color, registration, and image clarity.
- Monitoring printing processes and troubleshooting problems that may arise, such as paper jams, equipment malfunctions, or quality issues.
- Maintaining and repairing printing equipment, including cleaning, lubricating, and replacing parts as needed.
- Ensuring compliance with safety and health regulations, as well as environmental and recycling policies.
- Maintaining accurate records of print jobs, materials usage, and equipment maintenance and able to submit reports.
- Managing inventory of printing supplies and equipment, and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Staying current with new printing technologies and techniques, and recommending equipment upgrades or process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Adobe Suite programs (AI, PS, ID etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Vocational/technical school training preferred and at least 2 years of experience in the printing industry.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization's facilities.
- Be able to stand, and sit for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.