METRC Data Entry Clerk
We are setting the industry standard to influence and inspire through our innovative methods. We merge together cannabis culture with cutting-edge technology to deliver the best possible customer and employee experience(s).
The company operates a fully integrated cannabis business with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California; the world's largest cannabis market. We control our supply chain from cultivation to retail, which enables us to deliver clean and tested cannabis products at unmatched prices.
Our mission is to provide the one-stop-shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer experience service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty.
This position is responsible for data entry for the State required METRC track and trace system. The person will monitor and record cannabis processing weights and measurements throughout regular operations at our Lompoc facility. The person works to make sure we have received all the needed documents from origin. They record information, enter data and validate production in the operating system. We need someone who has excellent attention to detail and is familiar with using spreadsheets to manage information.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- To belong to a community of relentlessly dedicated individuals driven by a passion to be a best-in-class cannabis brand
- To do exceptionally meaningful work that helps to improve other's quality of life.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit; guided by an authentic understanding of cannabis and cannabis culture; and committed to social justice.
- The opportunity to work for a growing company that is positioned to become a globally recognized brand in the cannabis industry
- Significant opportunity for growth, experience, and learning in a startup company
KEY ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- A resilient and entrepreneurial spirit with a growth mindset
- A true team player willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done to succeed
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership
- Able to create, maintain and build professional relationships and rapport
- Have a strong desire to grow professionally and personally
- Have a sound knowledge of market trends
- Flexibility - this role will be ever-changing
- Establish entry priority and identify and retrieve data to be entered
- Daily maintenance of logs and inventories
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting changes as needed
- Contributes to team effort to maintain accurate and easy to understand records
- Filing and/or scanning of documents
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed by your supervisor or manager
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of the job
- A minimum of 1-year previous data entry experience
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment to meet required deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively and conduct yourself professionally, with excellent written and verbal communications
- METRC knowledge a Plus
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Google Docs), keyboarding skills, organizational and planning skills, prioritizing, data management, attention to detail and accuracy, problem solving, adaptability, team work, communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization's facilities.
- Be able to stand, and sit for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Salary$22 - $24 USD per hour