We are setting the industry standard to influence and inspire through our innovative methods. We merge together cannabis culture with cutting-edge technology to deliver the best possible customer and employee experience(s).
The company operates a fully integrated cannabis business with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California; the world's largest cannabis market. We control our supply chain from cultivation to retail, which enables us to deliver clean and tested cannabis products at unmatched prices.
Our mission is to provide the one-stop-shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer experience service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty.
The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for intake and inventory of our Cannabis products. Maintaining and documenting associate’s employee identification number. The ideal candidate will have strong multitasking and organizational skills, you will need to be punctual, organized, meticulous, flexible, open to change, proficient in time management and computer savvy.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:30PM
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- To belong to a community of relentlessly dedicated individuals driven by a passion to be a best-in-class cannabis brand
- To do exceptionally meaningful work that helps to improve other's quality of life.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit; guided by an authentic understanding of cannabis and cannabis culture; and committed to social justice.
- The opportunity to work for a growing company that is positioned to become a globally recognized brand in the cannabis industry
- Significant opportunity for growth, experience, and learning in a startup company
KEY ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- A resilient and entrepreneurial spirit with a growth mindset
- A true team player willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done to succeed
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership
- Able to create, maintain and build professional relationships and rapport
- Have a strong desire to grow professionally and personally
- Have a sound knowledge of market trends
- Flexibility - this role will be ever-changing
- METRC experience required.
- Knowledgeable in Rules and Regulations
- Follow company rules and state guidelines
- Transfer data from paper formats into a database system
- Perform data-entry tasks, making tags and manifests
- Auditing Inventory Control Forms in conjunction with METRC to identify discrepancies
- Ensures proper classification and storage of inventory
- Retrieve data from the database as requested
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data
- Check inventory for items to be destroyed; track and notify manager of needed destructions
- Ensure accuracy in all received orders
- Identify and escalate any discrepancies to management
- Comply with company commitments and objectives
- Maintain highest standards of security and compliance by adhering to all receiving, handling and storage requirements
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Proven experience as a METRC data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills: 60 wpm
- Strong computer skills
- Needs to be proficient in word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel, Google Docs, etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
- Ability to enter data into a computer quickly and accurately
- Ability to think analytically
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization's facilities.
- Be able to stand, and sit for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.