We are setting the industry standard to influence and inspire through our innovative methods. We merge together cannabis culture with cutting-edge technology to deliver the best possible customer and employee experience(s).
The company operates a fully integrated cannabis business with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California; the world's largest cannabis market. We control our supply chain from cultivation to retail, which enables us to deliver clean and tested cannabis products at unmatched prices.
Our mission is to provide the one-stop-shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer experience service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty.
We're seeking an energetic Compliance Analyst to assist the compliance team with daily functions that will support many facets of the company. The ideal candidate will be punctual, detail-oriented, trustworthy and willing to flex into a new role at any given moment. Cannabis Industry experience is required.
- Excel as the on-site compliance leader
- Create and enforce facility operating standards related to safety, inventory control and every aspect of cannabis compliance
- Develop and maintain SOP’s for cannabis operations including manufacturing, cultivation and distribution
- Thrive as the subject matter expert on State cannabis regulations
- Lead all inspections from local city officials as well as the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS)
- Conduct compliance training for the Company’s employees
- Research and provide guidance on city, county and state cannabis requirements
- Perform audits and investigations ensuring policies and procedures are followed
- Create compliance KPIs and Metrics and hold the team accountable to them
- Ensure corrective actions are adequate and are timely implemented for all identified compliance deficiencies
- Lead all inventory audits
- Communicate with regulatory authorities to answer inquiries or request information
- Assist with operations teams and develop efficient and effective solutions
- Collaborate with compliance director and legal counsel on license applications or renewals
- Monitor pending legislative and regulatory change
- Knowledge and practical experience with inventory management procedures
- Experience with quality management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on training and education
- Knowledge of different cannabis products required
- Experience in writing and training team members on the implementation of SOP’s
- Knowledge of Metrc, BioTrack, ERP systems, and cannabis track & trace software preferred
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Candidate must be a self-starter, flexible to work in a collaborative structure and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to deal with problems and resolve in a professional manner
- Team-player mentality
- Comfortable in a Start-Up atmosphere
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in supply chain management, business management, economics or a related discipline
- 2+ years’ cannabis compliance-related experience
- Must be able to travel domestically up to 25% of the time
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more at times
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization's facilities.
- Must be able to stand, sit for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.