We are setting the industry standard to influence and inspire through our innovative methods. We merge together cannabis culture with cutting-edge technology to deliver the best possible customer and employee experience(s).
The company operates a fully integrated cannabis business with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California; the world's largest cannabis market. We control our supply chain from cultivation to retail, which enables us to deliver clean and tested cannabis products at unmatched prices.
Our mission is to provide the one-stop-shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer experience service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face and voice of our brand. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and sales by promoting our products through various media channels. You will work closely with our sales and marketing division to achieve its marketing goals and objectives, such as communicating the value of our products to customers, tracking customer feedback, and representing the brand at launches and events.
To excel in this role, you will have excellent communication and networking skills, and a strong presence on social media. Previous experience as a brand ambassador or similar role is strongly desired, as well as knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
· Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
· Work closely with sales and marketing staff to conceptualize marketing campaigns and execute company initiatives.
· Educate customers, retailers, and distributors about our products via in-store demonstrations and company related events/parties.
· Build rapport with customers and vendors.
· Monitor customer and account feedback and escalate product preferences in real time to the marketing department.
· Track metrics and sales campaigns.
· Represent the company at open houses, grand openings, events, and trade shows.
· Commute to the office weekly to deliver feedback, participate in trainings, and collect marketing material.
· Always maintain a positive image of the brand.
· Update and maintain territory store merchandising when needed.
· Hand out Fliers to accounts and surrounding businesses to promote upcoming company events or store openings
· Conduct budtender trainings, teaching staff about our brand and products.
· Support our marketing channels by sustaining a company social media account to post creative content when needed
· Maintain personal marketing material inventory.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality
· Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools
· Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Ability to travel
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Prior experience in a customer service environment
· Cannabis Industry experience preferred
· State Law requires that applicants be 21 years old and over
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times
· Be able to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time. Ability to occasionally bend, kneel, squat, and twist
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.