We are setting the industry standard to influence and inspire through our innovative methods. We merge together cannabis culture with cutting-edge technology to deliver the best possible customer and employee experience(s).
The company operates a fully integrated cannabis business with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California; the world's largest cannabis market. We control our supply chain from cultivation to retail, which enables us to deliver clean and tested cannabis products at unmatched prices.
Our mission is to provide the one-stop-shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer experience service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty.
The Manufacturing Associate will be tasked to package, assemble, and label products. They will fabricate and assemble parts, pieces, and products in a sequential process. We emphasize accuracy and quality in all of our products. Prior production, assembly, and/or cannabis experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right person.
Cannabis Industry experience is a plus!
2ND SHIFT: 3:30 PM to 12 AM
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- To belong to a community of relentlessly dedicated individuals driven by a passion to be a best in class cannabis brand
- To do exceptionally meaningful work that helps to improve other's quality of life.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit; guided by an authentic understanding of cannabis and cannabis culture; and committed to social justice.
- The opportunity to work for a growing company that is positioned to become a globally recognized brand in the cannabis industry
- Significant opportunity for growth, experience and learning in a startup company
KEY ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- A true team player willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done to succeed
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership
- Flexibility - this role will be ever-changing
- Pre weigh and handle cannabis product
- Tag and label merchandise with accuracy
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type
- Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
- Adherence to safety and quality regulations within the workplace
- Recognize and accurately report problems
- Follow all cGMP and PPE protocols
- Execute routine validation protocols
- May perform activities that include periods of rigorous, repetitive work
- Available to work various shifts
- Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items
- May operate filling and labeling machines
- Maintain acceptable attendance record and promptness to work and within assigned work station; reliable, strong work ethic
Salary$16.04 USD per hour
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Flexible availability to work day and night shifts
- Team-player mentality
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Must be detailed and able to work quickly
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver
- Fast-learner and able to work under pressure
- Desire to learn about our products and company
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours a week
- Must be at least 21+
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year of work-related experience; preferred
- State Law requires that applicants be 21 years old and over
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand for the entire workday
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds at times
- Physical stamina and manual dexterity
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities
- Comfortable working in a Manufacturing environment
- The ideal candidate will have at least one to three years of manufacturing and packaging experience with a focus on ensuring product safety, consumer safety and satisfaction, and high product quality.
- Previous experience in Cannabis or Botanical processing environment.
About Shryne Group Inc.
Shryne Group Inc. is a Los Angeles-based cannabis holding company with a fully, vertically integrated asset and license portfolio covering the breadth of California, the largest legal cannabis market in the world. The enterprise is the result of the synergetic integration of profitable cannabis assets and veteran professionals who have come together for the opportunity to shape this industry. Our vision is informed by an intimate understanding of cannabis culture, its history and the collective expertise of decades of experience in diverse fields. Our STIIIZY product line is one of the best-selling cannabis brands in the market today. We are rooted in California, but currently have operations in Nevada and Washington - soon to be in Michigan, and distribution networks to future markets in more than 60 countries.
Dental, Medical, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Discount
Equal opportunity employer
Shryne Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Due to Covid-19, we are doing everything we can to keep our team and customers safe. This means individual offices or widely spaced workstations. We also provide extra masks, shields, hand sanitizer, and gloves as needed. We are an essential business and we require our team to work in the office.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.