Job Title: Cultivation METRC Compliance Technician
The Compliance Technicians are responsible for establishing and maintaining a clear line of compliance-based data and communication through the chain of command. They assess compliance related material such as package tags, immature lots, flower lots etc., and make necessary updates to ensure facility compliance. The role will involve extensive tracking and tracing of cultivation related items such from plants through finished product. This process will be critical to the daily functions of the cultivation operation.
- Collecting detailed notes and observations of changes in compliance.
- Fluency in building management / track and trace systems, cannabis production management software
- Delegation of necessary compliance related SOP’s to the facility and follow through of solutions
- Masters and learns basic principles of cultivation SOPs and sanitation of the field and applies them in a limited manner
- Assists others as part of a team to accomplish cultivation goals set forth by management
- Performs all tasks set by management in a safe and efficient manner
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community
- Embodies the culture, values, and tenets of the site and full support of our purpose, goal, and key objectives
- This position requires a great deal of sitting, walking, bending, and reaching
- Ability to climb, push, pull, stoop, grasp, walk, sit, stand, bend and reach for the duration of shift
- Must be able to stand for extended periods, lift objects on a regular basis, and perform daily repetitive tasks
- Close visual focus required
- This position requires the extended and repetitive use of arms, hands, and fingers to cut/manipulate small objects
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times with or without assistance
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization's facilities.
- Requires strong technical skills and familiarity with computer software
Education and Experience:
- High school or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 2+ years cultivation Compliance experience preferred
Due to Covid-19, we are doing everything we can to keep our team and customers safe. This means individual offices or widely spaced workstations. We also provide extra masks, shields, hand sanitizer, and gloves as needed. We are an essential business, and we require our team to work in the office.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am -5pm