Packaging Technician - 2nd shift
The Packaging Technician is responsible for packaging plant material and infused products. In this role, maintaining accuracy in weighing product, fulfilling product, labelling, and inventory is paramount. The Packaging Technician is also responsible for maintaining a perpetually clean workspace to provide a sterile environment for production of medical products. This person will also have some responsibility for tracking products electronically on the company's software system to ensure compliance with state laws and program regulations.
Hours for 2nd shift = 3 - 11 pm
- Package infused and plant material into proper containers with proper labeling to ensure compliance with state regulations
- Exhibit competency in basic organizational skills, communication skills and windows based operating software
- Manage time efficiently in order to meet goals while consistently producing quality product
- Sanitation & cleanup of all processing areas throughout the day
- Assist with the production line
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies
- Fill and package products for delivery
- Record data
- Must be able to adapt quickly to changes in policy, procedure and technique
- Employee must exhibit personal hygiene and follow the health guidelines set forth by the company and the state while processing patient medicine
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively with various audiences, especially with the direct supervisors and co-workers
- Ability to perform a monotonous task with great efficiency over 8-hour work periods without losing quality
- Must work well in a group and independently; demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
- Must pass any and all required pre-employment screenings
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver’s license or state ID card
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry
- High School Education or GED required
- 1+ years working in production environment required
- Experience processing medical cannabis or other botanicals highly desirable
- A solid understanding of the Cannabis laws, rules and regulations and passion to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and the laws.
About Revolution Global
Revolution Cannabis is committed to producing the cleanest, most reliable and efficacious medical cannabis products.
Our team is comprised of passionate cannabis cultivation, public health, and research professionals united by a desire to cultivate health and happiness through the science of cannabis. Revolution’s core values permeate every facet of operations spanning cultivation, breeding, production, packaging, labeling, community outreach, and more.
Equal opportunity employerRevolution Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.