Logistics Driver/Associate PT/FT
We are looking for capable hard-working people to work Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday or Sunday. All shifts will be from 1pm-930pm. Ability to cover other employees time off strongly preferred.
Shift availability: Wednesday through Sunday
Second shift: 1 to 9:30 pm
Schedule: Up to Five (5) shifts per week. 28-40 hours per week. Part-time also available.
In this role you will work to provide a genuine experience to customers with professionalism, poise, and patience. A passion for cannabis coupled with a strong adherence to protocol and compliance are a must for this role.
The Driver will work to deliver items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner. This person will be responsible for reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied. Responsibilities include:
- Load the delivery van at the beginning of the day for deliveries that will happen throughout the day
- Interpret and execute state laws and regulations required when delivering medical cannabis
- Working knowledge of vehicle maintenance and ability to complete routine maintenance tasks (changing tires, check and add fluids, etc)
- Manage documents associated with medical cannabis delivery, ensuring that proper documents are kept and manifests are returned completed and ready for filing
- Maintaining positive professional relationships with dispensary staff
- Timely and effective communication when issues arise while making deliveries
- Other duties as assigned
Salary$18 - $18 USD per hour
- Must be 21 years or older and pass any and all required pre-employment screenings
- Must have a clean motor vehicle driving record (minor violations may be considered)
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Ability to communicate professionally in person to effectively explain all variations of cannabis products to guests, if necessary
- Basic math skills with the ability to handle cash transactions
- Must be able to sit and drive for extended periods of time while maintaining focus.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 lbs (100 lbs with assistance) AND must be able to do so with extreme care and caution when working with product.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs
- Professional knowledge and working experience of cannabis products from a regulated retail or medical distribution center
- Computer skills working within a POS system as well as cash register and payment processing
KindRun is a Social Equity, Veteran-owned and female-led business offering residential cannabis delivery in Massachusetts. Ordering from KindRun is a true e-commerce experience: our clients browse and order products, schedule delivery and pay online, so receiving the order at home requires just a quick ID check and signature.
We offer secure, compliant, digital “pay now” or “pay later” payment options from KindTap which means KindRun is a 100% cashless operation. A cashless business means lower cost and increased safety for our clients and business. We carefullycurate our menu to offer a full range of products, featuring diverse and independent brands from the thriving Massachusetts market – and we’re always open to requests!
KindRun’s mission is to provide convenient and seamless home delivery of cannabis products to clients across Massachusetts from a high-quality e-commerce platform. As a Social Equity, Veteran-owned and female-led business, we support a diverse and accessible cannabis market, and seek to normalize the responsible use of cannabis by adults.
- Health and Dental Insurance (Full time only)
- Product samples and employee discount
After 90 days:
Equal opportunity employer
KindRun is an equal opportunity employer. The KindRun team represents the diverse communities we serve by hiring inclusively and building relationships that promote equality and humanity. More unique perspectives means more creative solutions to the challenges we face. As a cannabis company, KindRun believes it is our responsibility to repair the social harms caused by the prohibition of cannabis, and to build a more-perfect industry.