The Sales Associate is focused on maintaining the best customer experience by cultivating strong customer relationships based on knowledge and passion for the brand and products. The Sales Associate is responsible for welcoming customers, ensuring they are cared for, listening to their needs, and treating them with the utmost respect.
Job Location: Redwood City, CA
Reports to: Retail General Manager
● Act with integrity, positive energy, and kindness at all times
● Adhere to all city and state regulations
● Acknowledge every customer who enters the store with a professional and pleasant
● Demonstrate excellent customer service by creating a welcoming environment
● Assist customers with selecting the products most appropriate for their needs
● Educate customers on current promotions and marketing initiatives
● Remain knowledgeable on new and existing products and promotions
● Keep display cases clean and ensure all product is fully represented and organized
● Maintain excellent housekeeping and organizational standards
● Stay informed of daily store goals and KPIs and commit to making a positive
● Communicate effectively with all store leaders and team members and ask for
assistance when needed
● Maintain professionalism in your appearance, attitude, and communication
● Follow proper cash handling procedures and accurate accounting of assigned cash
● All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
Salary$18 - $22 USD per hour
- Must be reliable and dependable with a good work ethic
- Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and occasional overtime as needed.
- Selected candidates will be required to complete a post offer, pre-employment background check with the local law enforcement.
- This position will work in an indoor facility with controlled temperatures; may be exposed to bright lighting, loud equipment, airborne particles, and working in proximity with customers and staff.
About Juva Life
At Juva we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide the highest quality, safest cannabis products possible. We're able to deliver consistent value to employees, customers, and investors because of the values that drive our work - how we do business and why. We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve. Our team includes professionals who are top of their fields. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products. Our well-established company is growing rapidly and we are adding to our team of professionals and specialists.
Medical, dental and vision (after intro period)
Equal opportunity employerJuva Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.