Cultivation Technician - MPX (Greenmart of NV)
Who We Are:
iAnthus Capital Management is a multi-state operator, encompassing the full spectrum of cannabis enterprises, from cultivation to processing to retailing. Cannabis will be the next great transformative industry - not just because it has the power to change people’s lives (especially those suffering from chronic ailments) – but also because it will impact many other industries, from agriculture to pharmaceuticals to alcoholic beverages. Our mission is to create the most valuable cannabis brands and network of cannabis operations and distribution nationally. At iAnthus, you will be given opportunities for career development, a flexible work environment, excellent benefits, a wellness program and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the cannabis industry.
Who You Are:
You have a strong desire to learn and to contribute to a team. You are passionate about making an inclusive, positive, and compliant workforce.You can effectively manage your time and focus on ensuring data integrity and accuracy for your projects. If you would like to work in a fast-paced environment andare interested in building something meaningful with the rest of the iAnthusteam, we would love to hear from you!
- Positive attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail and organized
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skillset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced environment
- 12 Daysof Paid Time Off
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, and Transit Benefits
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ability to work in a growing company where your talents and skills can have a positive impact
The Cultivation Technician works as part of a team in a commercial cannabis cultivation facility and performs manual tasks in the grow including cloning, pruning, topping, defoliation, trellising, feeding, plant health, harvesting, preventative sprays and irrigation. Working under the direction of the Cultivation Manager, the Cultivation Technician must be able to successfully follow all cultivation processes and protocols and comply with State regulations.
The Cultivation Technician’s responsibilities include but are not limited to,
- Provides general plant care including pruning, trimming, watering and feeding.
- Ensures plant health by pruning and topping and looking for signs of distress.
- Assists with tracking plants from seed to harvest by ensuring proper and accurate documentation for applicable activities.
- Maintains proper plant counts and tracking information for inventory and facility compliance and ensures accurate documentation of all plant tracking numbers, lot or batch numbers, and all other applicable information.
- Removes and properly disposes of dead leaf material in accordance to standard operating procedures.
- Complies with all State regulations and closely follows cultivation policies, procedures and instructions.
- Abides by Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs) as outlined by the United States Department of Agriculture.
- Maintains a clean facility and enforces PPE requirements, sanitation, and daily cleanliness.
- Compiles and maintains records of all cultivation activities and complies with state and local legal requirements by studying requirements, adhering to requirements and advising management on needed actions or deviations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The position requires a High School Diploma or G.E.D., and, a minimum of 6 months experience working in a nursery, landscaping, gardening, horticulture or similar setting.
Educational coursework or academic training in plants, plant material (including cannabis), agriculture, horticulture, botany, plant pathology, agricultural sustainability, plant sciences, plant biology, biological controls or IPM programs may substitute for minimum experience requirement. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.