In this role you will work to efficiently trim cannabis plants, while creating minimal waste, resulting in a high-quality product that is compliant and ready for sale or processing. This person will be responsible for maintaining and following cultivation procedures.
- Hand trim flower from plants in a quick and efficient manner, while ensuring a quality product
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Sit for long periods of time while focusing on detail-oriented trimming, as well as post trim upkeep
- Track the amount of unusable waste for each plant/batch, in addition to usable by-products
- Demonstrate proficiency with weights, measurements, and math
- Assure daily compliance with Company policies including but not limited to: state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, dress code, and work schedules
Salary$17 USD per hour
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale
- Ability to stand on feet or sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to use repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearms
- Must have the ability to focus on a task for long periods of time
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Must be 21 + years of age
- Must be able to obtain a state issued cultivation badge
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Candidate must be a self-starter, flexible to work in a collaborative structure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have accuracy and consistency while trimming and weighing product
- Familiarity with warehouse procedures
- Experience with legal marijuana growing, cultivating, and trimming preferred
About High Level Health
High Level Health is a vertivally integrated cannabis company that has been operating in Colorado and Michigan for over 12 years. High Level health has been a staple of cannabis quality and health minded cannabis products.
Equal opportunity employerHigh Level Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.