The General Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a Fluent dispensary in accordance with the Office of
Medical Marijuana in Florida and standards set by Fluent. Further, the General Manager is responsible for measuring sales and sales
improvement of the team and individual Curators. This role is responsible for establishing and maintaining patient services, oversees
and is accountable for the operation of theirstore, ensuring maximum sales and profitability through merchandise, inventory, expense
control, collaboration with human resources, and managing operating costs. The General Manager supports all store employees,
including schedules, training, policy and procedure updates, industry news, and product information. The General Manager maintains
the highest level of presentation, customer service, and compassion for all patients.
- Hire & train a passionate staff through mentorship and development.
- Improve processes to promote growth of the company.
- Budget operating costs and P&L responsibilities.
- Use of software tracking systems.
- Oversee inventory and vendor relations.
- Cash handling.
- Handle customer and employee concerns.
- Familiarity with product knowledge and recommendations.
- Maintain the facility.
- Create an inviting environment to gain new customers and increase returning clientele.
- Provide support with multiple employee initiatives and team building.
- Create systems for a smooth running store that promotes the brand's mission and upholds regulations.
Salary$45000 - $50000 USD per year
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a high-volume retail sales environment.
- Proven track record of developing talent.
- Cannabis experience preferred.
- Experience working in a retail environment with inventory including some sort of regulated product (e.g., alcohol, pharmaceuticals, perishables, etc).
Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
BenefitsFluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision and supplemental insurance, paid time-off program, and non-matching 401k plan.
Equal opportunity employerFluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.