The Inventory Manager will oversee the overall inventory logistics to support the supply chain of all cannabis goods. This person will lead all inventory functions and provide strategic input while working directly with the Dispensary General Manager. The ideal candidate will have previous cannabis inventory experience, great attention to detail, and a highly data-driven approach to their work.
- Manage all tasks related to receiving, stocking, distributing, and reporting cannabis products
- Source suppliers and manage vendor relationships
- Provide daily inventory count audit reports to the Dispensary and weekly inventory audit reports to our leadership team
- Perform month and end-of-year inventory audits
- Ensure proper classification and storage of inventory
- Report on Key Performance Indicators, including forecast accuracy, inventory levels, inventory reserve, and months of supply
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in inventory/supply chain management
- Experience working in the cannabis industry is a must
- Experience managing retail inventory
- Extremely analytical, data-driven, and highly proficient in Microsft Excel
- Knowledge of Headset a plus!
About FlowerHireFlowerHire is on a mission to build a conscious cannabis community, one hire at a time. As the leading Cannabis Talent Agency and Platform in North America, FlowerHire has filled hundreds of positions in over a dozen US states since our inception in 2017, prior to California fully legalizing. FlowerHire works with marquee brands and multi state operators in all parts of the cannabis vertical. FlowerHire believes that the cannabis movement will continue to positively impact the human condition more than any other emerging industry in modern history. Our core values include Community, Authenticity, Transparency, and Execution. FlowerHire provides retained Executive Search and Contingent Staffing services for strategic hiring support. For candidates, FlowerHire offers white glove career support for those entering the exciting, but often misunderstood, Cannabis industry.
Equal opportunity employerFlowerHire is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.