The Account Manager is a strongly motivated sales professional that works closely with distributing partners to hunt and farm accounts. This person needs to be a true road warrior based within the territory that has experience launching a cannabis brand and lives for the thrill of knocking down doors and increasing market share. You will be representing one of the best selling brands on the market during an exciting time of product and company expansion.
- Reach out to prospective accounts.
- Maintain current accounts and increase volume.
- Keep menus up to date and distribute to clients.
- Track KPIs and incorporate reports into sales strategy.
- Regular meetings with the team and higher ups to discuss activity
- Invite every encounter as an opportunity to promote the brand mission and serve as a solution provider to partners.
- Juggle conflicting priorities and tasks using strong time management skills.
- Be a supportive leader to encourage a collaborative environment across teams.
- Offer a customer oriented approach rooted in passion for benefitting peoples' lives through cannabis.
- 2+ years of outside sales experience.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Ability to travel in order to do business.
- Ability to take a data driven approach to sales in order to boost quantity and quality.
- Ability to learn new responsibilities and grow into a larger management role.
- Creative quick thinking to serve as a problem solver with a positive outlook.
- Team player, though also independent and self motivated.
- Performance driven to exceed sales goals.
- Experience working in the cannabis industry.
- Background in alcohol wine & spirits sales.
- A current book of business and strong relationships with buyers/retailers specifically in the territory.
- Knowledge of the state’s cannabis regulations.
About FlowerHireFlowerHire is on a mission to build a conscious cannabis community, one hire at a time. As the leading Cannabis Talent Agency and Platform in North America, FlowerHire has filled hundreds of positions in over a dozen US states since our inception in 2017, prior to California fully legalizing. FlowerHire works with marquee brands and multi state operators in all parts of the cannabis vertical. FlowerHire believes that the cannabis movement will continue to positively impact the human condition more than any other emerging industry in modern history. Our core values include Community, Authenticity, Transparency, and Execution. FlowerHire provides retained Executive Search and Contingent Staffing services for strategic hiring support. For candidates, FlowerHire offers white glove career support for those entering the exciting, but often misunderstood, Cannabis industry.
Equal opportunity employerFlowerHire is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.