Facilities Assistant Manager
The Facilities Assistant Manager is a highly versatile individual who assist in many areas of the business. While their primary responsibility is ensuring the operations and maintenance of company manufacturing equipment and the cleanliness of the manufacturing facility, they will also assist with deliveries, harvests and packaging. We are looking for someone with great communication and organization skills to lead this role. You will be expected to work in a variety of settings including outdoors, in delivery vehicles and in sterile labs and greenhouses. This position occasionally will require long hours on the road, traveling between Etain LLC locations for deliveries and pickups. Driving proficiency is required. The Facilities Assistant Managert is required to be on call during nights, holidays, and weekends to provide assistance for all alarms in Automated Logic, Link 4 or maintenance repairs. This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
The Facilities Assistant Manager tasks include, but are not limited to the following list. You may be asked to perform any or all of these tasks on a given day while maintaining compliance with the New York State Regulations, Etain LLC Standards and Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Perform repairs and maintenance within facilities.
• Great organizational skills and proactively communicate with all essential personnel
• Complete preventative maintenance on plant and manufacturing equipment.
• Work on assignments where initiative is required in resolving problems and making
• Oversee and manage the alarms throughout the facility in partnership with the facilities team.
• Requires basic knowledge of all plant systems and equipment and the ability to provide technical
support to all departments when required
• Perform work in the following maintenance trades: plumbing, painting, machine and equipment
repair, and electrical
• Conduct routine, periodic, or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work
necessary to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery, and equipment
• Effectively work in a team setting, supporting team goals and objectives
• Assist with janitorial work such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, stripping, sealing, waxing floors,
• Plow and shovel snow
• Ability to interface with vendors and other outside contractors
• Assist in the cultivation department on an as needed basis.
• Conducts various other tasks as instructed by management.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be 21 years of age
• Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
• New York State Driver’s License
• Fork Lift Certification (Preferred)
• Attention to detail required for complex recordkeeping
• Great communication and organization skills
• Ability to use a computer and to learn new programs
• Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs / ladders
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Etain Health is New York’s only family-run, women owned and operated medical marijuana company. We are committed to manufacturing clean, safe, and consistent medical marijuana products for the patients of New York State. Etain was founded in honor of the matriarch of our family, Frances "Granny Fanny" Keeffe: during her battle with ALS we saw first-hand the strength and comfort that medical marijuana could provide.
Our mantra, "Take a moment with Etain", embodies the spirit and belief that our products meet the diverse needs of our community by delivering the highest quality and purest products so our customers feel good about investing in their health and wellbeing.
Etain was one of the original five licensees in New York in 2015 and now has dispensaries in Yonkers, Kingston, Syracuse and a flagship in Midtown East in New York City. We believe the future of cannabis is diverse, and we execute every day on making that future a reality by doing things differently and fostering diversity and inclusion in the cannabis space. Our passionate, women-led organization shares a singular goal: to deliver on our promise of simplicity, care, and trust.
All Etain employees have access to the Employee Assistance Program which provides resources for counseling, financial planning and over 10,000 training resources from your first day of employment. After a 90-Day probationary period, full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits: health insurance including vision and dental, 16 annual days of Paid Time Off and an additional 7 paid holidays.
Equal opportunity employerEtain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.