VP of Operations
The Vice President Of Operations will oversee corporate execution ensuring design and deployment of processes in support of DreamField’s operations. The VP Operations is the executive leader for all DreamField’s supply chain management, quoting, order management, product configuration, warehouse management, logistics, facilities/safety management, project management/installation and revenue forecasting/achievement. All these activities will be orchestrated while exceeding customer expectations. This position interacts directly with DreamField’s executive leadership. The position will continuously evaluate ways to reduce cost and inventory without compromising the quality of product or customer experience. Ensures customer satisfaction through cross-functional partnership (e.g., Sales and Service) while achieving revenue targets.
- Oversee DreamField’s Operations department; establish strategies based on internal and external factors and lead team to implement processes that result in customer satisfaction and financial goal attainment.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with executive leaders to drive DreamField’s goals with focus on operational excellence and execution.
- Monitor changes in the marketplace and resources required to meet needs; create a scalable operations department that optimally meets the needs of customers and shareholders.
- Supervise activities related to the end-to-end global supply chain function. Ensures optimal levels of inventory to meet customer demands without incurring devaluation expense though overstocked products.
- Provides input and guidance pertaining to quoting process and order process.
- Supports configuration procedures and leads decisions pertaining to fulfillment activities in conjunction with supply chain and warehouse management.
- Forecasts and achieves annual revenue target, profitability. Develop gap plan and strategies to remediate shortfall against revenue budget.
- Leads manufacturing/warehouse/logistics/safety activities including physical inventory procedure. Partners with supply chain management and develop/implement long-term warehousing strategies.
- Partners with IT to enable automation, enable visibility to drive process innovation and efficiencies.
- Applies Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen principles to reengineer processes as necessary.
- Ensures compliance State, County, City, and company regulatory compliance requirements.
- Works with DreamFields on sharing and developing best practices across the corporation.
- Develops a system to evaluate vendor quotations that utilizes appropriate negotiation and purchasing techniques to ensure quality, price, delivery, and service.
- Recruits and maintains suppliers that provide high quality products and services at a better price while maintaining the highest code of ethics and conduct.
- Reviews purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy and product specifications.
- Prepares and reviews contracts, bids, proposals, and vendor agreements for legal correctness, price, and acceptability of items to specifications.
- Selects, manages, develops, and holds accountable team managers and members to meet department deliverables and responsibilities. Completes company people management requirements. Exhibits manager competencies.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time based on business need.
- Forecast revenue for current quarter and subsequent quarter.
- Materials, parts, and supplies meet established quality standards.
- Inventory levels are optimized.
- Manufacturing capacities are optimized across multi-state operations.
- Inventory delivered on time with minimal backorders.
- Records, orders, reports, files, and related paperwork are completed timely and accurately.
Salary$20000 - $30000 USD per year
- Experienced with order management, manufacturing, supply chain management, physical inventory, project management, clinical support models
- Thorough understanding of production processes, and formal product documentation and specifications
- Ability to analyze and conceptualize complex issues and consequences to achieve positive results. Able to resolve issues quickly and efficiently. Understands business implications of decisions. Ability to interpret ambiguity and make decisions with imperfect information
- Strong business acumen. Displays orientation to profitability and demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Cost Consciousness - works within approved budget; develops and implements cost saving measures; contributes to profits and revenue, and conserves organizational resources
- Strong negotiation skills
- Champions ways to improve and promote quality and safety
- Communicate clearly and professionally through effective listening, speaking, and writing skills. Articulate; writes clear and concise instructions, policies and on-going communications with employees and customers. Able to speak and present information in front of internal and external groups.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, and other relevant applications and systems pertaining to operations
- Able to work effectively both independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related discipline.
- 15+ years of experience in Operations, including 5+ years of experience in manufacturing and supply chain; prior experience with both domestic and international supply chain and logistics preferred.
- 10+ years of people management experience, able to provide technical direction and performance coaching to a diverse team across multiple states.
- Prior experience in the manufacturing industry is required.
About Dreamfields Brand Inc
Dreamfields is one of the top 5 cannabis companies in the industry through our leading #1 pre-roll brand, Jeeter. The company is very passionate about producing world class marketing, high quality, innovative products, delivering unprecedented customer experiences, having cutting-edge operations and having an amazing company culture & thriving work environment. With over 1,000+ employees we are proud to be one of the most loved employers in the cannabis industry.
- Flexible Time off/PTO
- Dental/Medical/Vision benefits
- Life Insurance
- Company Discounts
- Career Advancement / Training
- Paid Parental Leave
- Relaxed/Casual Dress Code
Equal opportunity employerDreamfields Brand Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.