Part Time Sales Associate-St Albans
Under general supervision, Retail Associates provide guidance and education to each patient with medical marijuana needs. Associates assist every patient to ensure he or she is receiving the correct medication that will best benefit the patient’s specific illness and medical condition.
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
- Ensures all intake forms and other paperwork is properly completed and filed correctly, then enters all appropriate information in ADILAS for future reference
- Confirms patient purchase limits prior to admission into the consultation area and informs the appropriate pharmacist of such limits
- Provide Exceptional Customer Care by promoting and maintaining positive customer relations
- Respond to calls or emails from customers requesting product, training, and general information
- Management of patient records through the use of an MMJ database
- Maintenance and update of databases as needed
- Fulfillment of customer orders
- Responsible for the sales and promotion of all Columbia Care products
- Build and maintain a high level of integrity and trust for specific products
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- WEEDEND AVAILABILITY is required
- Two years of direct customer service experience required.
- Retail experience a strong plus
- Experience with Point-of-Sales systems
- Understanding of and experience with Windows Operating System and Microsoft Outlook
Travel %: 0
FLSA status: Non-exempt
Pay Rate: $19.00/hour
Additional Abilities Required:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, or sit for extended periods of time, use hands to perform manual tasks, and lift or move up to 10 pounds (or more with assistance). Must be able to speak and communicate verbally with co-workers, customers, vendors, etc. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Note: Nothing in this job description restricts the company’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.
About Columbia Care:
Columbia Care is one of the largest and most experienced cultivators, manufacturers and providers of medical and adult use cannabis products and related services with licenses in 18 US jurisdictions and the EU. Columbia Care currently operates 99 facilities including 76 dispensaries and 23 cultivation and manufacturing facilities. Columbia Care is one of the original providers of medical cannabis in the United States, and continues to deliver an industry-leading, patient-centered medicinal cannabis operation that has quickly expanded into the adult use market as a premier operator. The company currently offers products spanning flower, edibles, oils, and tablets, and manufactures popular brands including Amber and Platinum Label CBD. With more than four million sales transactions since its inception in 2012, Columbia Care is known for setting the standard for compassion, professionalism, quality, care, and innovation in the rapidly expanding cannabis industry.
Recognized for its comprehensive benefits, ongoing training opportunities and commitment to diversity, equity inclusion both internally and with external vendors, Columbia Care has earned a spot on mg Magazine’s America’s Top Cannabis Industry Employers list.
As a condition of employment, all Columbia Care employees are required to submit to a background check.��� Employment decisions, in compliance with state law, are based on an employee’s background report at the time of hire.��� Employees have a duty to report any changes in their background to the Market Director or Vice President, Operations as soon as the employee is aware of the event.