Part Time Sales Associate
Columbia Care Scranton, PA Full-time Sales
Posted on March 6, 2023
Reports to: General Manager
Position Overview: Under general supervision, Sales Associates provide guidance and education to each patient with medical marijuana needs. Associates assist every patient to ensure he or she is receiving the correct medication that will best benefit the patient’s specific illness and medical condition.
Schedule: Must be able to work 20-28 hours a week according to our dispensary hours including weekends.
Pay: $15 an hour
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
- Ensures all intake forms and other paperwork is properly completed and filed correctly, then enters all appropriate information in ADILAS for future reference.
- Confirms patient purchase limits prior to admission intothe consultation area and informs the appropriate pharmacist of such limits.
- Provide Exceptional Customer Care by promoting and maintaining positive customer relations.
- Respond to calls or emails from customers requesting product, training, and general information.
- Management of patient records through the use of an MMJ database.
- Maintenance and update of databases as needed.
- Fulfillment of customer orders.
- Responsible for the sales and promotion of all Columbia Care products.
- Build and maintain a high level of integrity and trust for specific products.
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Two years of direct customer service experience required.
- Retail experience a strong plus
- Experience with Point-of-Sales systems
- Understanding of and experience with Windows Operating System and Microsoft Outlook