Rec Dispensary Associate
The role of Dispensary Associate is more customer service and success than sales. Not only are you the face of our company to our customers but you are the conduit by which new customers learn more about products available to them. It is important to be comfortable as an educator and thrive on connecting our customers with the correct products to achieve whatever recreational or wellness result they are after. It is important for the Dispensary Associate to follow SOP’s in order maintain a compliant retail experience as well as take responsibility for the overall cleanliness and appearance of the environment. Awareness and Ownership is key...
- Records, arranges, and packages patient orders
- Maintains an organized environment and facility appearance
- Provide consistent exceptional service for new and existing customers
- Point of sale system entry
- Respond to customer requests for information in a patient and informative way
- Maintain a basic understanding of the products available within the retail location
- Be able to follow best practices established by the store for customer engagement and compliance
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community
- Ability to build long term relationships with customers for referrals and repeat business
Salary$16 - $18 USD per hour
- A minimum of 1 years in a customer service role in a retail or hospitality environment
- Minimum 21 years of age (or as required by state regulations)
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required
- Intermediate-level math skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to solve and resolve problems in a calm, professional, and courteous manner
- Strong computer-based skills
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Personal experience with cannabis
- Analytical skills to assess data, facts, and figures
- Proven expertise and experience to accurately manage a register
- Experience training new hires in a previous job
- Experience as a “key holder” in a retail environment
- Knowledge of the state’s cannabis regulations
- 5+ years in retail
About Careers in Cannabis
Welcome to the Careers in Cannabis network.
By creating your Careers in Cannabis profile, you take the first step towards finding your next job opportunity – and career step – in the fast-growing cannabis industry.
Built from the ground up for the industry, the Careers in Cannabis platform is designed to make the process of finding your next gig intuitive. Through our matching technology, you can easily assess your personal fit for various skills and roles across the cannabis industry.
Your profile provides immediate access to good local job openings, and you will be notified of new job openings immediately as companies post to CareersinCannabis.com
Harvest the power of the Careers in Cannabis profile to find your fit and your future gig.
Equal opportunity employerCareers in Cannabis is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.