The goal of the Dispensary Manager is to enhance the customer experience at the dispensary and drive sales while promoting a positive work environment geared towards growth and development. As the Dispensary Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations at the retail level which includes: hiring, onboarding, scheduling, operations, cash handling, inventory and compliance. The role requires strong leadership skills to develop the customer service skills of your staff and in turn develop strong relationships with clientele and increase sales.
- Hire & train a passionate staff through mentorship and development.
- Improve processes to promote growth of the company.
- Budget operating costs and P&L responsibilities.
- Use of software tracking systems.
- Oversee inventory and vendor relations.
- Cash handling.
- Handle customer and employee concerns.
- Familiarity with product knowledge and recommendations.
- Maintain the facility.
- Create an inviting environment to gain new customers and increase returning clientele.
- Provide support with multiple employee initiatives and team building.
- Create systems for a smooth running store that promotes the brand's mission and upholds regulations.
Salary$50000 - $70000 USD per year
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a high-volume retail sales environment.
- Proven track record of developing talent.
- Cannabis experience preferred.
- Experience working in a retail environment with inventory including some sort of regulated product (e.g., alcohol, pharmaceuticals, perishables, etc).
About Careers in Cannabis
Welcome to the Careers in Cannabis network.
By creating your Careers in Cannabis profile, you take the first step towards finding your next job opportunity – and career step – in the fast-growing cannabis industry.
Built from the ground up for the industry, the Careers in Cannabis platform is designed to make the process of finding your next gig intuitive. Through our matching technology, you can easily assess your personal fit for various skills and roles across the cannabis industry.
Your profile provides immediate access to good local job openings, and you will be notified of new job openings immediately as companies post to CareersinCannabis.com
Harvest the power of the Careers in Cannabis profile to find your fit and your future gig.
Equal opportunity employerCareers in Cannabis is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.