The Account Manager is a strongly motivated sales professional that works closely with distributing partners to hunt and farm accounts. This person needs to be a true road warrior based within the territory that has experience launching a cannabis brand and lives for the thrill of knocking down doors and increasing market share. You will be representing one of the best selling brands on the market during an exciting time of product and company expansion.
- Reach out to prospective accounts.
- Maintain current accounts and increase volume.
- Keep menus up to date and distribute to clients.
- Track KPIs and incorporate reports into sales strategy.
- Regular meetings with the team and higher ups to discuss activity.
- Support clients with inventory and related assets including discount pricing plans.
- Invite every encounter as an opportunity to promote the brand mission and serve as a solution provider to partners.
- Juggle conflicting priorities and tasks using strong time management skills.
- Be a supportive leader to encourage a collaborative environment across teams.
- Offer a customer oriented approach rooted in passion for benefitting peoples' lives through cannabis.
Salary$40000 - $150000 USD per year
- 2+ years of outside sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Ability to travel in order to do business.
- Ability to take a data driven approach to sales in order to boost quantity and quality.
- Ability to learn new responsibilities and grow into a larger management role.
- Creative quick thinking to serve as a problem solver with a positive outlook.
- Team player, though also independent and self motivated.
- Performance driven to exceed sales goals.
- Experience working in the cannabis industry (flower sales preferred).
- Background in alcohol wine & spirits sales.
- Background in pharmaceutical sales.
- A current book of business and strong relationships with buyers/retailers specifically in the territory.
- Knowledge of the state’s cannabis regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and customer relationship management software.
About Careers in Cannabis
Welcome to the Careers in Cannabis network.
By creating your Careers in Cannabis profile, you take the first step towards finding your next job opportunity – and career step – in the fast-growing cannabis industry.
Built from the ground up for the industry, the Careers in Cannabis platform is designed to make the process of finding your next gig intuitive. Through our matching technology, you can easily assess your personal fit for various skills and roles across the cannabis industry.
Your profile provides immediate access to good local job openings, and you will be notified of new job openings immediately as companies post to CareersinCannabis.com
Harvest the power of the Careers in Cannabis profile to find your fit and your future gig.
Equal opportunity employerCareers in Cannabis is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.